Collapse

My Arsenal - not quite complete; yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Arsenal - not quite complete; yet!

Lol! I do see your point it can be stressful at times but range wise I've found a set up that works really well for me and gives me a really consistent range across all the rifles. It's just what flavour of M4 do I wanna use at that point. The aim was to have different lengths and configurations but based around the same system and mags for compatibility; some have torches others don't, some have ready mags, some are carbine length others are true SBR's and then there's the full length M16 with added boom!

I actually don't have a main anymore. It used to be the top most rifle but now I find they're all equal. I've actually still gotta use some of them for the first time yet!!

Over the next twelve months I'm really hoping to fine tune all of them and improve the electronics with either ascu's or aws raptors. I have two of each installed ATM.

Comment

Now got added UBR stock and airwalks lol! Think an ACOG would look better than the eotech though

Comment

Deffo an ACOG mate, love mine!

Whats the silver outer barrel? The real ones have it? I'm undecided if I like it hehe

Comment

Your original post said i hope you like some of them, Hey i like them all you lucky sod.
          ICS M4
          KSC Glock 17
          Classic Army MP5 A5
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrcallar View Post
            Deffo an ACOG mate, love mine!

Whats the silver outer barrel? The real ones have it? I'm undecided if I like it hehe
            Yeah. ACOG it'll be eventually I think. The silver barrel was one I had lying around. Not sure if he entry is based on a real gun but I think mine looks sufficiently far removed from a sentry now anyway! Lol

Originally posted by griffin2 View Post
            Your original post said i hope you like some of them, Hey i like them all you lucky sod.
            thank you sir! Glad you like em.

Comment

Here's the sentry with its new paint job and ACM real fiber optic reddot scope.

Have a new shorty 40 en route and also a 2.5" snub nose M19 revolver too. Photos to follow when hey arrive.

Comment

That sentry is a thing of pure beauty. Was that the one you got professionally anodised?

At some point when I have far too much money (read enough to be able to bribe the missus into letting me get another rifle) I want to do a hefty DMR type set up and polish up a silver barrel for that Stainless Match grade barrel look
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

My snubbie is the one on the left and the shorty is mine now too.

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                    That sentry is a thing of pure beauty. Was that the one you got professionally anodised?

At some point when I have far too much money (read enough to be able to bribe the missus into letting me get another rifle) I want to do a hefty DMR type set up and polish up a silver barrel for that Stainless Match grade barrel look
                    It's cerakoted rather than anodised but the finish does look very similar to anodising I must say. I absolutely love how it's come out. I liked it so much if leafy sen another rifle off to them to be done in a multicam esque pattern.

Comment

Can they do markings etc (so you have safe, semi, fire around the selector for example)? And I'm looking forward to seeing a multicam'd rifle more than a little bit...

What is the semi-auto pistol in that latest pic?
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Not sure about the markings tbh. I'll ask when I speak to them next.

The pistol is a WA shorty forty tactical. A 4013 or something like that based on a real S&W pistol that was very popular with LEO in the US for a spell. Hard as fook to find these days and I've wanted another ever since I erroneously parted with my last one.

Comment

It turned out a little darker than I hoped and Mark at Riflecraft wasn't 100% happy with the finish but it's really grown on me and next to the genuine multicam best I think it's okay. Not sure Mark would want another go at it but we'll see. I'm planning what colour to get my CTW done in when I pick it up

Comment

the latest addition; A team alpha CTW kitted out a la race gun with T1 micro reddot, magpul MBUS, ASAP sling plate, RSA and trigger guard. The tube is the new madbull Daniels Defence MRF 12" and its got a element scout light on the side. The muzzle is topped off with a SF type one FH on a madbull CW thread adaptor.

Comment

These Guns Are Amazing -- well done mate!! Would you ever consider selling any ?? if so please let me know as i am just starting airsoft and rent my guns so far so would love a pistol and rifle of my own! :D

Comment

Originally posted by philbucknall View Post
                                H

Thanks Phil
                                I the 3rd one down is a CQB MRP? was wondering what you have mounted to the mag housing?

I like the whole collection...but the 3rd one down is the best.......just because it looks just like mine!
                                TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

philbucknall Find out more about philbucknall
                                Working...
                                X