X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA12

Would anyone buy one of these?

Apologies if it's been done before.

Reason for asking is I know a couple of lads that are developing one. Possibly gas though, not electric.
    Last edited by BAMF; 26 June, 2013, 18:26.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Re: AA12

Would prefer a shell ejected Co2 powered version...

All you'd need is a M1100 with a drum mag..

Would love and sell family members for one...

Martin
    If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Not quite as easy as that unfortunately, but the developers will take all ideas I'm sure.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Meh. Cool that its an airsoft AA-12 but electric? Meh.

Comment

Exactly. The lads don't want an electric version, so will be trying for a gas/Co2 version.

Comment

I'd like an AA12, but only if it was gas and not shell ejecting.
            102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Originally posted by Longshot View Post
              I'd like an AA12, but only if it was gas and not shell ejecting.
              Yeah, shell ejection shotguns, though aesthetically pleasing, are a pain in the hoop as you have to collect the spent rounds afterwards. I think non-ejecting is the way forward.

Comment

I think unless it rocked the planet as it did in the Expendables it will always be a disappointment for me, the films it has been in have made it so badass how could an Airsoft variant live up to that.

Comment

CO2/Propane/Propene ready - Pref GIM

Recoil - Could be achieved big actuator or a weight running back and forth powered of the Gas

Multi shot

Comment

If the shells were reusable but throw away cheap I'd be interested.

Best of both worlds then. Pay weekend they can ble ejected with wild abandon, the weekend before payday they could be recycled.

Comment

Will definitely be easier to make a straight mag. People will be able to carry mags easily.

A rough texture to the main body would be awesome..

Martin
                      If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Surely the best option is to mimic TMs upcoming gas 870? Gas in that huge ass stock, 20 spring shotgun shells in the mag, go through 10 revolutions and 600 bbs THEN you switch the mag and gas tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely the best option is to mimic TMs upcoming gas 870? Gas in that huge ass stock, 20 spring shotgun shells in the mag, go through 10 revolutions and 600 bbs THEN you switch the mag and gas tank.
                        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

looks like someone has fitted a box around a Thompson with a m16 stock

Comment

Totally agree with Proto, Tm have hit the nail on the head this time. But what it do with is venting gas shooting out the sides and neons.
                            In all seriousness though an gas AA12 would be great. Are these the same guys that were on here last year asking about the AA12?
                            "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                            Life in the fast lane........
                            sigpic

Comment

No mate.

The lads who are looking at the project are ex-military and already run a site and shop between them. I think it started off as pub-talk, but the more it was discussed, the greater the viability of such an affair became.

The guy who posted about it last time turned out to be a bit of a knob if I recall?

As am I, obviously.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BAMF Self-proclaimed King of airsoft (No, not THAT guy!), ageing Professional and keyboard warrior! Find out more about BAMF
                              Working...
                              X