Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What your favourite airsoft gun type that you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What your favourite airsoft gun type that you own?

Okay,
    I did a few searches and couldn't find anything like this so here we go.

What's your favourite; gbb, aeg, training weapon or springer?

I'd be interested in finding out the advantages and disadvantages to your favourite as well so leave a comment too.
    AEG
    42.99%
    Gas or GBB
    42.06%
    Training weapon
    7.48%
    Springer
    7.48%
    Hybrid
    0.00%
    Hybrid gas (polarstar)
    0.00%
    Last edited by yayitsmike; 26 September, 2014, 13:25.

Re: What your favourite airsoft gun type that you own?

Springer Tri shot shorty shotguns. I own 4 of them 2 x DE and 2 x TM M3 (also got 2 x TM M3 and 1 x DE full length). For CQB it is the most fun I have ever had in airsoft.

- - - Updated - - -

Springer Tri shot shorty shotguns. I own 4 of them 2 x DE and 2 x TM M3 (also got 2 x TM M3 and 1 x DE full length). For CQB it is the most fun I have ever had in airsoft.
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

My GBBR L85. It's so loud, gives a great kick and feels like you're maintaining a durable piece of kit when you work on it. (Maybe it's just me but AEGs always feel like they're going to go wrong).
      Close second is my springer P99 that I got for something like a fiver on here a few years ago, that thing is great for close quarters since it is such a low fps. It's not cool giving somebody a welt on their forehead.
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Despite owning a GBB MP7 and a gorgeous PTW, nothing gives me more pleasure on the day than a pistol kill or 2

Comment

My GHK 74 with Zenit bits is my favourite. But I've found myself switching to AEG just for ease of use. I hope the GHK will never go

Comment

Have to agree with km2339 - NOTHING better than getting the drop on someone with a pistol.

Comment

While it isn't the most practical gun I own. My GBBR KJW KC02 DMR is one of the most satisfying kills I can dish out. Nice strong recoil and a cracking sound.

Comment

GBB for sure. Just wish I could justify the expense (the bloody magazines) to use one as my primary as they feel so sweeeeeet
                Redcon Airsoft Team
                TheJim : RC-69

Comment

Do you want to spend the days you have playing mediocre airsoft? My position is that if there is something that'll bring you more joy you can't afford not to. There'll always be more money but we are only blessed with so much airsoft in this life.

Comment

Don't have one-yet but the Tokyo Marui pro line m4 has amazing recoil and a beautiful sound
                    I won't give you the luxury of a grenade rolling through the door to let you know im coming,i will just sneak in and kill more middle aged men than a Quentin Tarantino movie.

Comment

Love my we scar gbb.....looks brilliant and as close to real firearm as you can get in terms of weight balance and stripping properly down

Love the sound and kick of her too

Comment

Although they dont leave there case often because i want them to stay in pretty good condition, i realy love my pair of sword cutlass, i only have one mag per pistol but i love duel weilding them and they turn a few heads :D

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Tm mp5 high cycle, loads of plastic but it's a lot of fun to use. Best gun iv had so far :-)

Comment

My rather heavily modified A&K Masada with its stupid range always makes me grin, as does my new MP5K.

Comment

Strangely enough it's currently my recently purchased (from here no less) GBB M4, well either that or any of my 5 sidearms.
                              Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

yayitsmike Find out more about yayitsmike
                              Working...
                              X