Krytac Trident CRB M4 AEG Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krytac Trident CRB M4 AEG Review

So I started seeing Krytac AEGs for sale in the UK and was like OMG I must get one, seeing this and having heard Jonathan Higgs of Airsoftology bang on about Krytac so much i decided to go and get a Krytac for shits and giggles. Retailing around £295, so having got home, played around with it a bit I decided to do one of my review video, Enjoy!

Re: Krytac Trident CRB M4 AEG Review

Just had my SPR delivered today and have already modded it. It's very nice out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by shamus5178 View Post
      Just had my SPR delivered today and have already modded it. It's very nice out of the box.
      Ooooh what have you done to it?

I have modded mine slightly by adding the keymod rails and changing that flash hider with a generic G&G one though i am looking for another one to better suit this AEG. I haven't opened the gearbox as i want to leave this AEG as stock can be though i do plan on getting a different pistol grip for it as the LPEG looking one is pants.

Comment

Yep, stock internals, as for the outside well.. work in progress

Comment

I really don't see the fuss about these it's a waste of money as no gun is how you want it .....
          Might aswell buy cheaper one and do it up to how you want it and it would be the same price of this ... But at least you would have it the way you want lol

Comment

True, but if you apply the same logic to say cars- people buys nice cars and tweak them, people buy cheaper cars and tweak them. You buy what you can afford, in this case, one of these. The hype, isn't about the gun per say, but what you do after you get it. This forum is full of these posts.

Does this gun make me a better player? Nope it sure as feck doesn't, but after working long hours and no kids, I can buy toys for me that I can afford. Why? well, because I can

TBH, it is a nicely built gun stock

Comment

What gets me is that everyone is calling them 'combat Machine killers' but ignore you when you point out they're twice (near triple) the price?
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Lol yer it's true and nothing really about affording it ... I can afford a systema ... But I don't lol
                I don't see the point of buying something so much just to change :/

And yer I don't understand about the hype as I hear it all the time people talking about them like there the new systema or gods gift hahahahaha

Comment

Really? The hype? I have to admit, I never bought it for the hype more because it was the first decent length ( no innuendo meant ��) M4 that I wanted to do a LVOA conversion to. The Krytec spd is probably the most fugly M4 I have ever laid eyes on.

Hopefully I will get it out for a run soon and can compare it to all the other builds I have tweaked.

You have to admit, it's a good looking conversion

(Beauty being in the eye of the beholder)

Comment

I got the Krytac CRB as i already have a G&G TR4-18 Light in Tanand so decided to not only get a spare M4 AEG as back up to my G&G but also to compare how other Airsoft manufactures guns are like in the full as i have only bought exclusively G&G since i started airsoft.

For all the Krytacs shortcomings it does have some ups to it, i for one always liked having a mosfet so fitted mosftes to all my G&G guns and i can tell you that as quick as you can be its still time consuming so was glad for once not having to fully crack open a brand new AEGs gearbox.

Comment

Only problem with the gb having all these features is if you screw the gb up (crack it) it's not going to be a easy swap as its prob a v2 hybrid gb

Comment

Yes if you do crack the GB you will have to either get a standard V2 GB and fit it in and put the MOSFET elsewhere or but Krytac's Nautilus GBs

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shizbazki Airsoft Player in London Find out more about Shizbazki
                        Working...
                        X