Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

explosion in a bb factory and hoovering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explosion in a bb factory and hoovering.

I was wondering does anybody else's house look like that?

my uni room is full of bbs and these have spread to the living room. I load up for games in the living room and then dump all my stuff in my room after the day and so all the bbs just go everywhere. hence explosion n a bb factory.

anyway this makes hoovering difficult because our landlord insists on buying sh*te hoovers which break easily. I don't want him to find a bb inside and blame me. SO was wondering how do you hoover without sucking up bb's? I was thinking like a chav in a bus stop, and putting a sock over the nozzle... but our current hoover is a bit weak for that ... any other ideas?

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Re: explosion in a bb factory and hoovering.

Tights over the end of the nozzle? not as thick as a sock

Comment

Originally posted by bobfish View Post
      I was wondering does anybody else's house look like that?

my uni room is full of bbs and these have spread to the living room. I load up for games in the living room and then dump all my stuff in my room after the day and so all the bbs just go everywhere. hence explosion n a bb factory.

anyway this makes hoovering difficult because our landlord insists on buying sh*te hoovers which break easily. I don't want him to find a bb inside and blame me. SO was wondering how do you hoover without sucking up bb's? I was thinking like a chav in a bus stop, and putting a sock over the nozzle... but our current hoover is a bit weak for that ... any other ideas?
      if socks won't do the job, could you get hold of some tights? they are somewhat thinner, so might get round the issue.
      or a good old fashioned dustpan and brush!
      Not actually a builder
      Not actually called Bob.

Comment

I wish I lived in a house where a hoover was provided as part of the let!

Comment

derp ... oh god I can't believe I didn't think of tights! I'm such a fool.
          I guess being male I didn't immediately think of tights.
          next up ... buying tights in town :S

the hoovers are provided so that we can clean ... similarly he was threatening to provide us with garden tools to mow the lawn and look after the garden?! NO NO NO I do not have time for such things!

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Bloody hell, you students are in for a shock when you get to the real world!

Mate, just hoover the BBs up. The vacuum cleaner will be fine.

Comment

Good old Henry does the job just fine. Still, there will always be the few that get away. I often find them at work or cups of tea I've had lying around
              dsgdreamteam

Comment

mate im a cleaner by trade, out of ll the things my henrys suck up, a BB aint shit, just remove the bag and tip the contents out into a bin

Comment

Get some ally mesh with holes slightly smaller than BBs and bend/tape to end - that way it will still get all the bits etc without the eating the BBs.

SAS

Comment

Originally posted by sniperjesus View Post
                    Good old Henry does the job just fine. Still, there will always be the few that get away. I often find them at work or cups of tea I've had lying around
                    I can think of far worse thats gone up a Henry hoover owned by pusser.

At home we have a Dysen, its awesome until the BBs get stuck in the cyclone effect then you need ear defenders.
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                      I can think of far worse thats gone up a Henry hoover owned by pusser.

At home we have a Dysen, its awesome until the BBs get stuck in the cyclone effect then you need ear defenders.
                      Yep same here lol

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post

At home we have a Dyson, its awesome until the BBs get stuck in the cyclone effect then you need ear defenders.
                        Ahhh that is so funny, my Mrs does her nut when a few get into ours, never heard such a racket, like taking a hi cap to a rave....lol

Comment

Yep, thats the one.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Hah I recently got a place with my misses, with everything out of my old room at my mum's there must have been 10,000 beebs over the floor! Seemed that way anyways!

Also yes the dyson + beebs sound is worse than an orchestra worth of Susan Boyles turned up to 11.
                            Originally posted by Fenriz
                            I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

I love the noise BB's make when they go in my dyson
                              Upcoming Games:
                              None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                              Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bobfish Find out more about bobfish
                              Working...
                              X