Make of gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make of gun

Hi all can anyone tell me what Beretta this is M9/M92.
    and what make,the mag has KJworks but not Shaw if this is the mag that originally comes with the gun,and how much could i sell it for would like to swap for a SAA peace keeper,here are some pic's,sorry for being thick and having to ask.

Thanks all.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Re: Make of gun

Put it in the section regarding how much you could sell an item for (sorry, I forgot what it's called). You'll get more luck there.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Looks like an LS Works to me.

Comment

I have the KJ Works and it has a different logo than your's so i guess it is a LS works with a KJ mag.

Comment

Check the serial number, if its KxxxxxJ is kjw, if its tm it will be TxxxxxM, ls m9's are clear afaik. I had one the exact same as this and it came in a kjw box and had a kjw mag also and was the plastic slide version.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deadmonkey Pain is Weakness Leaving your Body Find out more about deadmonkey
          Working...
          X