TAC light for USP COMPACT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAC light for USP COMPACT

I'm looking to get a USP Compact and just wondering if anyody knows what I need to attach a tac light to it

Any help will be appreciated

Re: TAC light for USP COMPACT

USP compacts already have a rail, so you don't need anything, what you do need is a tac light that will fit, the rail is short so some tac lights don't fit. You will get lots of advice about buy m this or m that series tac lights but your best bet is to phone a retailer and ask them to try one for you so you can be sure it fits.

Comment

USPs and USPcompacts generally require an adapter for most rail mounted thingy-mi-bobs. If you google 'usp m3 adapter' you'll see what I'm talking about.

[Edit] similar adapter with the compacts aswell.

Comment

Psirus101 is correct! You need a rail adaptor because the USP/USP compact rail is wider than standard 20mm. I think im right in saying that its the same size as the mk23 socom.

Comment

yep, you cant just sling any torch on there, you will definitely need the adapter. they are pretty cheap though. you can get dedicated USP tac lights that will go straight on, however you will have to go real steel and they are not cheap
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Insight M2 UTL weapon light, goes straight on to a USP and costs around £250.
            Adaptor and cheap m2 or m3 replica around £50

It all depends on how much you want to spend and what holster you want to keep it in

Comment

Double post sorry

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The colonel Find out more about The colonel
              Working...
              X