new starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new starter

hey guys just wonderd if anyone out there could help i wont to start playing but have no gear or gun as yet as i am new to all this . will i be able to rent a gun on the day i think the nearest site to me is Somerley Estate, Ringwood, Hampshire .
    sigpicCOMBAT TESTED BATTLE HARDEND

Re: new starter

"The cost to hire an AEG for the day is just £15 + £20 returnable deposit against breakage or loss. Apart from the cash we'll need some proof of identity (a driving lisence, passport etc). Please do your best to arrive at least 30mins before the advertised start time to allow us to sort you out with your equipment.

All hire equipment (guns, clothing, etc.) must be booked in advance by contacting H and obtaining confirmation of your booking. Please only book if you're serious about coming, so we can ensure as many people as possible get a chance to play!"

Hope it all helps you

If your gonna buy a gun go first, you may not like it
    Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
    Seriously.... WTH?
    Tenth Prestige!
    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Oh plus £20 for playing fee
      Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
      Seriously.... WTH?
      Tenth Prestige!
      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Try going a fair few times before buying your own kit / guns...

Get an idea of what you like first, then have a look round online and see what you like.

Also, ask the guys at your site if you can have a look at their guns, try it, hold it, see what you think ect...

Most, if not all players would be happy to let you have a look. It's an excellent way to 'try before you buy'.

Comment

thanks for the help and info guys

Comment

Yeah try renting first, and again most guys are more than happy to let you have a quick grope and squeeze of their AEGs, pistols etc etc. I know I certainly am. Also dont get blinded by others opinions on gear, go with what you want and what suits you. Before. If you decide you like it, then look around at whats available, what you like so on and so forth, dont say I wanna be a sniper, buy a sniper rifle and decide you hate it, its the addage try before you buy. Get to know people, most airsofters are a friendly bunch and are more than willing to help out where they can.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Hi kee26, welcome to ZeroIn.

I play at Ground Zero Woodland - I'd be happy to show you around the site and introduce you to some regulars you could run with for the day, just ask for Gadget.

Click the "Ground Zero" link at the top of this page for all the info you'll need to know about the site.

See you there...

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                Try going a fair few times before buying your own kit / guns...

Get an idea of what you like first, then have a look round online and see what you like.

Also, ask the guys at your site if you can have a look at their guns, try it, hold it, see what you think ect...

Most, if not all players would be happy to let you have a look. It's an excellent way to 'try before you buy'.
                Excellent advise from all but nicely summed up as quoted.

Buy gear from reputable people listen to advice and cheap is not always cheap in the long run. I am pretty new myself and have found nearly everyone is a great laugh. Dont worry about asking advice as people will happily point out dead zones and walk you round your first few times.

Most importantly of all approach it with a mind to enjoy it, play fair and expect to get shot a lot with frequent trips to the dead zone until you know you way around and get a feel for each area. You will be in a team so listen to tactics and participate in objectives it will ensure you get action and have fun.

Its a great sport and is very addictive.

Have fun:D
                Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Addictive is a understatement. Airsoft will be all you think about for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                    Addictive is a understatement. Airsoft will be all you think about for the next few years.
                    Dont tell the wife its been £2k of adictive so far
                    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

hey guys welll ive got things sorted for sunday booked a gun and gear for ground zero woodland so cant wait just no its gonna be fun lol thanks for all the Information and advice to you alll

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kee26 KEE Find out more about kee26
                      Working...
                      X