Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery and Charger

Hi all,

I am looking at ordering this battery - Zero One 8.4v 2200mAh NiMH High Performance Battery for Crane Stocks

For the G&G Raider-L, however, being new and slightly lazy, could you recommend me a decent charger that I can plug the battery into and just forget about it (will auto turn off) thus not damaging the battery etc..

Cheers :-)
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Re: Battery and Charger

just look for any smart chargers mate loads out

Comment

So something like this would be fine? http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6337

ie: I could literally just plug the battery in and the charger would do everything? ie: work out what needs to be done and once charged, power down?

Cheers,

Comment

OK so I ordered the battery - Zero One 8.4v 2200mAh NiMH High Performance Battery for Crane Stocks and the charger TLP GT Power AD-6 Intelligent Digital Multifunctional Balance NiCD/NiMH/LiPo/LiLo/LiFe/PB Charger

Could I please ask, how do I discharge the battery OR do I just plug the battery in and charge it?

Dont want to kill the battery or half the life on it before I even get started!

Cheers

Comment

there are these bits of paper that come with these things we buy i think we call them "INSTRUCTIONS" yeah that's right
          it will all be in there should tell everything you need to know if not try YouTube people are always posting vids about these sort of things

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Talbert Find out more about Talbert
          Working...
          X