G&G guns... any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G guns... any good?

thinking of getting a g&g gr16 but just wondered if anyone has got one and what their oppinion is? any problems or things i should know befor buying?

also it comes with an option to install an m90 or m100 spring and uprated bushings, should i bother with the upgrade?

Re: G&G guns... any good?

Dont bother with the upgrade it is pointless and a waste of money...

Also if its a combat machine go for it, they are honestly amazing for the money.

Comment

There are better out there in my opinion, what sort of budget do you have in mind?
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

not this topic again, its only been a month since the last is G&G any good thread
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
          not this topic again, its only been a month since the last is G&G any good thread
          Stop lying beef will you........month!

More like an hour!
          sigpic

Comment

Well mine performs bloody well. So id say yes, the GR16 range are good.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

they take small crane stocks in the back don't make the mistake like me buying large crane stocks but decent performance imo

Comment

I have one, it's not too bad. I'm yet to skirmish it properly but seems good. Little plasticky on the crane but the rails are solid.

To be fair though, to save yourself criticism, use the search function.
                Upcoming Games:
                None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

entirely depends on your budget.

if you havnt got much to spend, then what little you have will be put to good use buying G&G

if you have load and are looking to save, its airsoft, stop trying to save and buy a G&P or something =P
                  For Sale!
                  TM M870 with a load of stuff
                  A&K massada sniper spec
                  Chronograph
                  leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

I have a top tech G&G GR16 r4 commando and straight out the box it has been very impressive, out ranging pretty much everything i have played against bar a sniper. Good rof, accurate, full metal and not put a foot wrong, I can definately reccomend.

Comment

Update.

I got out to skirmish my GR15 Raider-L yesterday.

Very impressed with it. Fires straighter than anything I've rented. Decent grouping, even at range.

I had it chrono'd too. Came in at 308-313FPS. My brother has a GR16 CQW Rush which came in at 291-299. I wouldnt boter with replacing the spring then.

To me, an ideal first gun.
                      Upcoming Games:
                      None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                      Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

My first gun was the two-tone gr16 blowback. Very good gun I was very happy with it. I only got rid of it to upgrade to a full metal rifle, I sold it to my club and it's now constantly used as a rental and takes a beating - but it's still going strong.

Comment

i have an M4, its standard apart from a tight bore barrel and silencer to hide extension.
                          it hasnt been skirmished yet, but its got great accuracy and rof.
                          my old test of grouping with my CA g36k was shooting crab apples off the tree in my garden, and its just as accurate, and that gun cost me around £300 plus the work i had done pre purchase!
                          ok it is all plastic but its light.. and im yet to own a tm gun thats not plasticy lol

airsoft international rated them 5/5 and a recommemed buy.. so cant go wrong

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

The plastics feel nice and have a brilliant finish on them. But the magnesium alloys... Mmmm...
                            (nice and light? My m16 is nearly tipping 7kg...)
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

G&g have come so far up the ladder of quality that some retailers are now giving 2year warrantys on the top techs and 1year on combat machines . Won awards this year for runner up as best Airsoft manufacturer .and they are not Chinese ,actually made in Taiwan .as are src

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CQB_KING Find out more about CQB_KING
                              Working...
                              X