Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Crane stock Batterys

Hey guys,
    I'm looking into getting my hands on an ICS M4 CQB and i had a question about the battery.
    Its a crane stock Ver. and according to some websites you can only get a ICS crane stock battery in there, but some other sites say that it takes any crane stock battery.
    I was wondering weather anyone knows which one of these is true, as i dont want to spend £40 on a specific battery if i could just use another, cheeper brand.
    Sorry if this seams like a stupid question, or if something similar has been asked before but any help would be appreciated

Cheers
    Sam
    Black Arrows.
    The last thing you'll never see
    Wanted: ICS QD silencer for M4, Magpul MOE pistol grip and trigger guard, and MORE. Please PM!

Re: ICS Crane stock Batterys

not 100% sure but i think they have a "special" cranestock with contacts in it that contact the battery, you could however just buy a different stock and a normal battery used for cheaper than £40 i imagine.

Comment

Re: ICS Crane stock Batterys

yeah, i think it does use contacts but the batt also has a tamiya connectors :/
      Black Arrows.
      The last thing you'll never see
      Wanted: ICS QD silencer for M4, Magpul MOE pistol grip and trigger guard, and MORE. Please PM!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OZONE Find out more about OZONE
      Working...
      X