HELP!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey, im new to airsoft and have a question: when wearing a " Jack Pyke Engish oak camouflage ghillie suit " A very lightweight camouflage ghillie suit that wont weigh you down.*This camouflage ghillie suit*is easily transported due to the fact it can be packed into a small space.Features : Smock style top with intergrated hood.Elasticated cuffs ankles and waistband.Two through pocketsPrinted Engish oak camouflage pattern. -- google it sorry no pics, neway i have a vest to keep my mags etc. in so do i wear in underneath? or..? so i can access my mags or do i need smting else? thanks!

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!

ah and im a sniper

Comment

as a sniper you wont need fast access to mags.
      fitting a pistol holster to your rifle with a ultra compact pistol is popular
      trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

There are specific sniper belt rigs you can get - the ammo goes on the back so while you're lying down you can reach it still. Prices unknown on them, but you can always buy a cheap SAAV until you figure out what you want.

Comment

You would wear the vest underneath, as the suit has 2x through pockets, which would allow you to stick you hands through to whatever you have on underneath. As stated you are as sniper so would not really need quick acess to anything. A pistol on your shoulder stock may be an uption, or a simple belt and holster, as shooting certain FPS rifles at close range is a bit of a no, no.
          Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

thx 4 quick replies! in response to ”fitting a pistol holster to your rifle with a ultra compact pistol is popular“ can you explain in more detail please?

Comment

Personaly I would go for a warrior assault plb belt. attach whatever molle pouches you need (thers plenty of room for holster, mag pouches and multi purpose pouches) and then thread any spare ghillie suit material through the molle loops to make it blend in.
              Dan
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...3333-Ca-mp5-sd
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-serpa-holster

Comment

get a G26/1911 detonics or other and on the part where your cheek rests cable tie a molle holster so it sits under your head
                trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Yes you want something like a viper drop leg holster that you can then wrap/cable tie to yor stock with a small compact pistol as you hold out weapon.

See if you can borrow one first to see if it works before shelling out on one. It may add too much weight to the stock end for you to be comfortable with.

You already say you have an assault vest. You may well be able to wrap the ghillie suit around and over it to give you easier access to the pouches. If that does not work, or the through holes are too small then you may want to look at a molle belt pouch in the future, as suggested by previous posters.

However try with what you have learn to use that first before going and sending a ton on spangly kit. What you already have may well work out fine for you.
                  Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

the gillie goes over the vest.if you have the correct sniper vest/belt this would be easy.
                    a common vest would probably cause issues as the gillie would cover it and stop easy access.
                    look up sniper belts/pouches.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                    Working...
                    X