JG Aug Tactical RIS AEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Aug Tactical RIS AEG

I already have 2 guns Ging Gong M4 CQB & WE P14. What you may already no as i posted a photo of them both a little while back.

I have been looking on the internet at Rifles and come across this gun
    JG Aug Tactical RIS AEG

Has anyone here got one or used one what do you think of it?
    I hear the rifle is front heavy is this a problem?

If the Rifle is any good i will look in to getting one soon..

Re: JG Aug Tactical RIS AEG

Its very good! Yes, its a little on the front heavy side, but its one of the best guns JG have to offer. It comes with a MOSFET fitted as standard, is all metal where it should be, and the plastics used are good too. Because its a Bullpup design it has a very long barrel length for the length of the gun, helping improve accuracy. Comes with a tightbore fitted, has the infamous AUG hop design (which is a good thing) and, as its bullpup, is really awesome to reload!

As a starter rifle, it tends not to be so good for the price. But as you are already into the airsoft thing, i would say get it! Then find a nice optic for it, probably some sort of red dot, or something with 2X magnification, personally i would also fit a vert foregrip and a silencer. Looks the mutts, Shoots the nuts, and is just generally the dogs danglies!

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Thanks Dom S that really helped as soon as i can
      i think i might get one now after reading what you said.

Comment

This is a photo of the gun im talking about just incase someone does not

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baha_guy1 Find out more about baha_guy1
        Working...
        X