Gas and winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas and winter

right guys im not use to gas, i've just got a KSC glock 23f on the way (hopefully) and heard that gas isn't any good in winter let alone fully automatic. is there anything i can do or is there a winter gas at all?
    or should i just keep my mags need my body to try and keep them slighly warm?
    ta guys
    Originally posted by BALBOSA
    yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
    Team: Treadstone
    Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Re: Gas and winter

keep them near your privates, that'll keep em warm

but no, cybergun do make a winter gas, but its pretty pants unfortunatly

apart from that theres not much else, may want to get new seals if using it in really cold conditions

Comment

thats was my first thought then i had a horrible image off all the gas somehow releasing at once............ painful
      ok so just dont use it in snow/ snowy temperatures. well since were in Britain thats all year then

Comment

or get urself a non blow back pistol

Comment

i have a TM mk23 NBB ............ just no working mags atm -_-

Comment

Stick the mags under your armpits, or if you wear a hat stick one under there

Comment

put it in your pocket with one of those handwarmers!
              Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

i have the ksc g23f here in hk.
                an absolute pain to get the mags here, as taiwan don't ship into hk anymore..

anyway, primarily follow the others' advice and keep it somewhere warm. those heat pack things are very good. and not too bad down the back of your kecks either..

but to be honest, with this glock on full auto you might always get a bit of vent. i did the other week over here, and it was about 26 degrees outside. the gas comes out very quickly and just freezes the damn thing up. not always alot you can do.

all i can suggest is to keep your bursts short. and get nice and close, since it goes all over the place - like when you've just woken up and go to drain the sea monster.

it's great fun though. i got three kills within a second with one burst from this gun. dumb newbie players came at me as a group - practically hugging each other.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

neokia Find out more about neokia
                Working...
                X