g&p m4 or tokyo marui sopmod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g&p m4 or tokyo marui sopmod

looking to buy my first m4 at the moment im using a systema mp5 but getting pissed off with 40 shot mags still keeping it though. I like the look of the sopmod but have concerns of the low fps and rate of fire plus would like to find out what the range is like, now every where i have read have said the g&p m4 look and feel great and the build is far better then most to near all aeg and i would prefer a aeg that the batteries are stored in the stock and not at the front in the ris or peq box.
    Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Re: g&p m4 or tokyo marui sopmod

If you get a model with a full stock, or SR16, then you can have it rear-wired and the battery goes in the stock.

I would recommend the G&P personally, but change the hop unit and barrel if you want good range etc.

As for the Sopmod.. they seem like a bit of a waste of money when you could get a really good G&P with some internal upgrades for the same price.
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

G&P M4 RAS, comes with crane stock and looks basically the same as the SOPMOD, but you can have a decent size battery in it, you can also use normal m16 mags.
      Although the SOPMOD does have a new type hop up unit which is meant to be amazing.

overall i think the G&P is probably a better option until you can upgrade a SOPMOD without concerns of breaking it to fire at about 350fps.
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
      Originally posted by N3ADS
      Is this you talking from experience ?..
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

whoo did you just say you got bored of a systema PTW? :O
        Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

Originally posted by kershmallow View Post
          whoo did you just say you got bored of a systema PTW? :O

Systema are great guns and have used the m4 and own a mp5, but there not as great as every one hypes them up to be, and to justify me going out and spending £1500 on another when i play 2 twice a month seems mad to me and not what i would call a good investment.
          Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

Originally posted by ukpred View Post
            Systema are great guns and have used the m4 and own a mp5, but there not as great as every one hypes them up to be, and to justify me going out and spending £1500 on another when i play 2 twice a month seems mad to me and not what i would call a good investment.
            Well said that man!

Comment

Originally posted by ukpred View Post
              I have a systema M4A1 and cannot wait tostick optics and M203 and all the other attachments known to man all over it. but the low capacity irritates some players, although I wouldnt sell mine for the world. The rate of fire acuracy and range are incredible.
              | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ukpred Find out more about ukpred
              Working...
              X