ROF upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROF upgrade?

Hey guys, i have a CA m15a4 its all good i was just wondering how to put the rate of fire up? been looking at g&p m120 long motor but instead of doing that, would it be alright just to put a 9.6v NiMH in?

Re: ROF upgrade?

thats the easyest way to do it yes. the motor is the next "drop in" option you would have, after that its swtiching to deans, adding a mosfet, using lipo's, gear change, then short stroking.
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Cool but would putting in a 9.6v do anything to the wiring cause its just the standard wiring at the moment?

Comment

it should be fine, but your trigger contacts may fail sooner (as in, they would fail in 8 months as apposed to 9, if they fail at all)
        are you running on tamaiya conections also? as for higher voltage (or lipo) batteries changing them to deans or xt60's would be better for your gun, and they also help for better rate of fire (slightly but noticable)
        For Sale!
        TM M870 with a load of stuff
        A&K massada sniper spec
        Chronograph
        leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

I am always amazed at people wanting to increase thier ROF, unless it's unusually low to begin with, why do it are planning on hosing people? Why not instead concentrate on improving both your and your guns accuracy and pick your targets like a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew March View Post
            I am always amazed at people wanting to increase thier ROF, unless it's unusually low to begin with, why do it are planning on hosing people? Why not instead concentrate on improving both your and your guns accuracy and pick your targets like a pro.
            Different strokes for different folks. You like taking people out single shot, i like firing a million rounds a game and watching the terror on peoples faces as a plastic laser makes its way towards them.

A bigger battery will be a start yes. Its a dangerous game though, you'll want more.
            Buy my stuff!

Comment

yeah mines tamaiya so it be fine fine for a while but in time it would be a good thing to get deans wiring correct? another thing where is dean wiring available from?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Punisher89 Hello there im Sean, from watford first of airsofting is awesome :D Find out more about Punisher89
              Working...
              X