What shall I get next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What shall I get next?

Yes I really have just created a what gun shall I get thread.

The only things left on my current shopping list are:
    • G&P M4A1
    • 2 x Maruzen Colt Government Mark IV, Series 70
    • 4 x Dynatech, Blank Firing Grenades
    • VFC BAR M1918A2

Since 3 of those are currently not in production it's going to be a little bit difficult to obtain them. I was thinking about the new G&G GBB Shell Ejecting L96, but I don't know how long before that's released.

So my question is, what gun should I get next bearing in mind of my current armoury?

CAW M134 Minigun, HurricanE Barrett M82, Orca APS2, P90 Watchmaker, JLS RX4 Storm, HurricanE SR47, TM SR16, TM G3 SG1, TM G3 uSAS, TM G36C, Star SL9, G&G AK47, G&G M4 Carbine in Pink, 2x TM MP5k, VZ61 Scorpion, TM Spas 12 with Folding Stock, CAW Revolver Launcher, 2x CAW Sawn Off M79, KJW USP Tactical, Marushin Automag .44, Marushin COP 357, Colt 25, 2x WE P226, BE HK33, S&W3000 Sawn Off, a fair few springer pistols and a couple of cheap spring shotguns.

Re: What shall I get next?

A browning M2 with tripod?
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

For me it would have to be th B.A.R, for the sheer looks and its ww2 link. lovely looker and being vfc i bet its built nicely too.
      sigpic

Comment

You don't have to stick to what's on my shopping list, as most of it isn't in production at the moment.

(Gadget brought the BAR that was sold on here a while back, and I regret persuading him to get it now as it would look like I am copying him if I get one)

Comment

How about a pair of the new Marui Series 70 1911s?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
            You don't have to stick to what's on my shopping list, as most of it isn't in production at the moment.

(Gadget brought the BAR that was sold on here a while back, and I regret persuading him to get it now as it would look like I am copying him if I get one)
            In that case.......Recoil scar H
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              How about a pair of the new Marui Series 70 1911s?
              I didn't even know TM were bringing them out, I shall have a look into them, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                In that case.......Recoil scar H
                I'm not a huge fan of the Scar series of rifles, they just look a bit odd to me. Saying that I have been out of the field with a VFC, TM and an ARES scar, and have found them easy to use, I'm just not sure I can get past the odd looks :/

Comment

I know that ares arnt the best but if they ever get round to making it would their gbbr m82 not tempt you?
                  Originally posted by fuzzhead
                  I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

I know! I know!
                    How about......something never done in airsoft before?
                    Suiside bomber!!!!!!

P.S How could you say that about the SCAR? How could you?!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                      I know that ares arnt the best but if they ever get round to making it would their gbbr m82 not tempt you?
                      There are reportedly a couple of GBB M82's on rout, and to be honest they don't really interest me. I already have an M82 that fires exactly how I want it to and looks exactly how it should so I don't think I really need another one just for a feature that would really only disappoint. I mean how much gas would you have to vent for it to kick like a real 50 cal?

Comment

Well, maybe follow suit and build an L129a1 from scratch like a few of us on here have. Im still thinking the B.A.R to be honest thoigh. I know of a forum that one would probably pop up on too, may even have one on there already!
                        sigpic

Comment

Barrets are for amatures!
                          Now the Chytec M200, thats a sniper platform
                          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Theres a nice cheytac in the for sale section. Id like one but theyre as tall as me
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm getting a M200 as my main sniper platform.
                              Wanted to buy it before the NAE, but I'm going for a M4 and L96 or M14 EBR setup

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
                              Working...
                              X