Which Glock 26?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Glock 26?

I'm getting a Glock 26 in less then a month, but this is being used as a BACKUP PISTOL (ie: not main pistol)
    Now because Glock designed the 26 to be a concilable weapon its not really ment to be carried as such.
    So I'll be carring this in a Bianchi ankle holster, but heres the dilema.

Should I go for: TM G26, TM G26 with guarder metal slide or a KSC G26?

Now I know about TM pistols (I'm an extremly proud owner of a TM FN 5-7)
    But the main question is which one is the best to go for?
    Tokio Marui G26
    50.00%
    Tokio Marui G26 with Guarder metal slide
    33.33%
    KSC G26
    16.67%
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Re: Which Glock 26?

Keep in mind that unless you are a big person, the Glock 26 is a pretty big pistol for an Ankle Holster. Whilst it's a Sub-Compact, it's a thick pistol. I like the TM I had, but it wasn't very good in the cold. I assume you're after a Glock specifically, but have you considered the Detonics? It is much slimmer and (I found it) easier to conceal than my Glock 26.

Comment

I've used the real Glock 26, so I'd like to get one as a back up pistol.
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        I've used the real Glock 26, so I'd like to get one as a back up pistol.
        Ok, that's fair enough, I just don't think they're the best pistols to conceal really. I would recommend the Marui Glock 26, but a metal slide would make it even worse in cold weather so I'd stick to plastic.

Comment

My wife had the KJW Glock 26/27 and it was very nicely made and shot well, capable of emptying over a mag full on one fill in the summer. If it's only a last resort backup, it could be worth a look.
          sigpic

Comment

TM glock all the way... or just get another 5-7 ;P

Comment

You ba****d X! Don't talk me into getting another 5-7, I'm trying hard not to at the minuite!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                Ok, that's fair enough, I just don't think they're the best pistols to conceal really. I would recommend the Marui Glock 26, but a metal slide would make it even worse in cold weather so I'd stick to plastic.
                Its not exactly going to be concealed as such. I'm getting add on straps for the holster so I can mount it on my boot

Comment

Well for that purpose I'm sure the TM or KJW will serve you well. I carried my Marui in a vest pouch. No experience with the KSC though im afraid.

Comment

You've allways helped when asked apurturesci, relax and have a Nuka cola

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                      You ba****d X! Don't talk me into getting another 5-7, I'm trying hard not to at the minuite!!!!
                      Thats what I said to myself not too long ago... now i have five 5-7's (in each flavour of course) buy another 5-7 you know it makes sense :D

Comment

Why not get the 26c with full auto and semi auto? Great fun. Fit a 26 mag to keep it small or fit a 50 round mag to turn it into a machine gun!

Comment

At the risk of sounding practicle on an airsoft forum, why bother? When was the last time you needed a second back up weapon? And storing a pistol in/on your boot only works in the movies. All you will end up with is a filthy cold pistol with a barrel full of mud that on that one in a million occasion when you "need" it (i.e. have time to draw it) it will fail to fire. Save your money and buy more FN mags.

Just my opinion.
                          Team Chimera Captain.
                          Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
                          TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawk Pure breed airsofter Find out more about Hawk
                          Working...
                          X