Which is the best manufacturer of the aug ca or tm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best manufacturer of the aug ca or tm

As the thread suggests am trying to find out who makes the best aug on the market today
    Am torn between the two big names . Which 1 would your money go on and why ?
    Also rate of fire and accuracy/ reliability ,who's best

Re: Which is the best manufacturer of the aug ca or tm

Marui are top obviously,
    Then id say a JG
    Followed by CA.
    If youre after ROF, go Marui High Cycle.
    The JGs are nice and weighty. But theyre the only ones ive had experience with (A3 model)
    It came in at 4kg, and it was 340 out the box, the standard hop was pretty good. Nice range. (drop a TM Hop in )
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Which is the best manufacturer of the aug ca or tm

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
      Marui are top obviously,
      Then id say a JG
      Followed by CA.
      Huh? Can I have some of whatever catnip you're on? Hehe.

Seriously though, how can Classic Army's one be the worst? It's the best made, with the best stock gearbox. The only thing that faults it is the hop unit/ hop rubber/ hop nub combination - and that's easy enough to sort.

I've owned two CA's, worked on a TM a time ago and held the JG and ASG models. The CA is probably the only one I'd go for if funds aren't any issue. Forgive any bias.

Furthermore, the CA will be fitted with a faster motor than the TM (standard - I think the CA High Torque motor is a 1 round per second faster than the TM EG1000). However, the TM High Cycle AUG is fitted with the EG30000 motor, which although means very high rate of fire, you're only looking at 260-280fps. And that CA 330fps AUG... yep, that 50-70fps will make a bit of a difference.

Also, moved to New Advice and Players (or the Advice and New Players). Oops.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baddbaz Find out more about baddbaz
      Working...
      X