Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm hi capa holster?

Hi guys - looking for a holster for my Hi capa

I've done a search but it seems that there isn't much in the way of a firm "This will fit" - just lots of "should fit"

Anyone got firm info on this one?

Cheers
    Originally posted by Coz
    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Re: Tm hi capa holster?

depends on your capa if you've got one like mine then I've got to use an ajustable molle holster or an m4 pouch if it's a standard one then I've got a bladetech holster made by 5.11 it takes the high capa but it's not very secure serpa's can be modded to take capa's iirc.

Comment

Speedsec range from mike cripps

Comment

Fobus holster for a railed 1911, designed to run a 1911 with a taclight, fits perfectly.
        Modded CQC fits as well.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

cheers lads - bought a fobus.
          Originally posted by Coz

Comment

The fobus holster is not a secure fit. It fits perfectly yes, but it is loose.

Cheers
            Originally posted by Coz

Comment

They are loose in terms of a little rattle but they are secure in that the passive retention will lock to the trigger guard.

Which type did you get as Fobus do a variety of 1911 based holsters.

'FireKnife'
              68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
              Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Bit late now, but I use a fobus designed for the taurus pt92, I had to add a bolt just beneath the trigger guard to increase the tightness of the holster but now it works great :D

Comment

I can't remember the model now as I bought it some months back. It was the railed 1911 with torch model i think. Was just thinking about it and thought about this thread. It would work much better with the 5.1 version I'm sure. Though mike and I exchanged several emails and he assured me the holster was secure.

I've not had time to properly fiddle with it, but it might fit more securely with some mods.

Mike was an excellent guy to deal with! He's advertising another holster just now: the kmsp model, which is again advertised as fitting the hi capa.
                  It's only £15 so I'm tempted.

Cheers
                  Originally posted by Coz

Comment

Ah I see, sounds like the EMC one, has a strap and a large opening rather than a section that cover the light / rail area?

Not the best for Hi-Capas but I have seen them modded to fit.

The KMSP one is better suited to the Hi-Capa platform, but even then Fobus holsters never seem to be a perfect fit, they work but you will get a little play in them.

'FireKnife'
                    68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                    Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I don't have an issue with the EMC, the pistol wobbles a small amount but its never dropped out of the holster no matter what I've done.
                      Although I do have another holster on the way. A nice custom made Kydex one.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I have a Blackhawk "Level 2 SERPA Light Bearing for Xiphos NT" (the 1911 version, NOT the Glock one).
                        That fits, and retains, my TM Hi Capa 4.3 AND TM Hi Capa 5.1 Custom Match perfectly. No mods to either the holster or the gun.

They only come in black, though...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lt. Macka A work offshore in the North Sea. Depending on Internet connection and how busy I am, I'm typically more active on the forums when I'm away offshore. When I'm ashore I'm generally busy with various hobbies. Find out more about Lt. Macka
                        Working...
                        X