Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best camo in woodland, that isnt a ghillie..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best camo in woodland, that isnt a ghillie..

Yeah as above really, i will be led down.
    As i am currently building up a sniper setup. Just not set on what camo, but i dont want to go full ghillie so i can swap back to meh m16 if i feel like it
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: Best camo in woodland, that isnt a ghillie..

I hear a-tacs desert is good even in woodland, so the atacs fg (designed specifically for woodland) coming soon should be good. Other than that most green-ish camos work well, look at your local site's terrain and choose a pattern from there. For example if there's lots of white/ khaki grass go with MTP, if there's lots of green bushes maybe danish m84, lots of trees in a dark forest, DPM possibly. The most important part of concealment is not moving, as even if you are cammed up to the balls, running around will still get you spotted!

Comment

Well xsite lane end. Just thinking that a lot of the ground is bare, so if my MTP Would work...
      Actually i think its too dark... I was looking at either CADPAT or MARPAT, cant remember which but the two guys wearing it were nearly invisible...

Comment

At airsoft ranges camo doesn't really matter. Get what you think looks good, or is a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by happyal View Post
          At airsoft ranges camo doesn't really matter. Get what you think looks good, or is a good price.
          Laying in a hedge it helps

Comment

Comment

Comment

Browns are the best colours, what colour are the animals in the woods?
                Also minimal movement is key! Try asat camo its pretty good, or danish camo, or anything

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                Working...
                X