what gun to buy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what gun to buy..

I am new to airsoft and I am looking to buy myself a gun. I have decided I am going to get an M4. I have seen the classic army sportline series for around £125 including battery and charger. I have also seen an ICS M4 plastic which retails for around £130 which does not come with battery and charger. I have a battery that will fit the ICS gun anyway. Out of the two guns which is the better option as i will have to have it for quite a while..

Re: what gun to buy..

ics

Comment

ICS all the way
      I would advise spending a bit more and getting a full metal version though
      | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

Yeah get ICS it is very gun,my first gun was ICS and it is perfect I have to say. The only think I dont like abt this gun is you have to mount the battary box on the RIS Well maybe not on the MP5
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

Avoid CA sportsline unless you like dissapointment and gun fail
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Definitely ICS. I can not stress enough how much to avoid CA sportline.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

19mikey Find out more about 19mikey
            Working...
            X