Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steyr Aug a2 - Forward grip/barrel/front/help

Hello!

I noticed that I never use my front grip when I use my Steyr, so I thought I would take it off. I like having my forearm closer to my chest, so unless I'm holding the gun wrong I find it easier to do by positioning my forehand on far side of the trigger area(I have no idea what it's actually called). Now having taken it off it looks like this...

IMG_0755.jpg

It feels easier to move around and use, but the front looks bare and empty. I need some suggestions? Should I get a shorter barrel and fit a silencer? Should I make some sort of laser/torch contraption to fit there? I'm stumped. Also the metal bit that holds the front grip is just sitting there, doing nothing. Looks out of place. I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance

/c

Edit: I forgot to say, anywhere that can show me how to fit any of this stuff would be helpful. I couldn't find anything online about how to remove the front grip, other than a passive comment about making sure the spring doesn't fly out the bottom!

Re: Steyr Aug a2 - Forward grip/barrel/front/help

when i took the foregrip of my aug front i nearly lost the spring so be very careful and makesure you apply pressure to the bottom plate

Turkey

Comment

AUG Phantom kit!

Just picture these without the foregrip.

ka-sk-01B.jpg

Comment

depends on what make it is though as i have seen peple struggle to put them on as they are designed for tm aug's

Comment

Originally posted by Turkey View Post
          when i took the foregrip of my aug front i nearly lost the spring so be very careful and makesure you apply pressure to the bottom plate

Turkey
          I already have teh grip off, I kept it all intact and didn't lose anything

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          AUG Phantom kit!

Just picture these without the foregrip.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56395[/ATTACH]
          That bottom one! With the shorter barrel looks incredible. I may have to invest.

Originally posted by Turkey View Post
          depends on what make it is though as i have seen peple struggle to put them on as they are designed for tm aug's
          Mine is an ASG Steyr Aug A2. If that is any help?

Comment

with the phantom kit you get the standard barrel kit (the bottom picture) and an extender which turns it into the top picture

Turkey

Comment

The phantom kit is classic army but fits the tm perfect .and then get a magpul angled for grip to fit on the lower under barrel rail ,looks and feels awesome . Also you can extend the barrel inside the silencer .i have a psg 1 barrel in mine .range and accuracy are amazing .119 pounds for the kit pm if you want details

Comment

you could buy a kit from a shop in peterbrough which allows you to pul a grenade launcher on.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
                  The phantom kit is classic army but fits the tm perfect .and then get a magpul angled for grip to fit on the lower under barrel rail ,looks and feels awesome . Also you can extend the barrel inside the silencer .i have a psg 1 barrel in mine .range and accuracy are amazing .119 pounds for the kit pm if you want details

Hello mate where did you get your kit from?

Comment

There is also another kit which replaces the foregrip with a grenade launcher mounting that also looks awesome

Comment

Or you could get an A3 front end which has a tri rail, you might be able to fit it on!
                      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Have got a jg a3 front end I might sell

Comment

I've really got my eye on an phantom kit cos they look so cool and I would get more rails.
                          But how much would you sell your a3 front end for?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chiefyk Find out more about chiefyk
                          Working...
                          X