M4 gearbox upgrades (V2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 gearbox upgrades (V2)

I'm wanting to fully upgrade my M4 sentry. The gear box is a King Arms VIS, and has had no upgrades. The barrel setup I can't upgrade much more because I have a Madbull 6.03 and Ultimate Hop unit.
    So, what parts and brands should I go for?
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Re: M4 gearbox upgrades (V2)

SHS are a great brand for internals like gears (especially torque up). It depends what you want to do really. If you want a long lasting gun with nice rate of fire, go for a MOSFET and torque up gearset. Though, be careful with the piston as some might strip pretty quickly if they're not designed for said use.

Comment

I was thinking of installing a ASCU MOSFET, thanks for the gear setup
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

What are you trying to get out of the gun? ARe you after a silly rof, or a normal one? Do you want great trigger respose, do you want it to last for ages? Range?

What upgrades you need depends on what you are trying to do with your gun.

Comment

Mainly range

Comment

Range is all about the hopup, nothing else really matters. The best range your going to get is from a R-Hop

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawk Pure breed airsofter Find out more about Hawk
            Working...
            X