tm sopmod stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm sopmod stock

looking to change my tm sopmod stock, what other stocks are compatable? any info/help is welcome!

Re: tm sopmod stock

IIRC tube diameter is slightly different so you may need to look at some machining/bodging to get it working.

Could probably be done though. I'm assuming you are getting rid of the quick change system as well?

Comment

i haven't thought that much in to it tbh. just wondering what else has been done out there to the tm recoil series

Comment

Other than the original crane stock and the CQB Vltor emod stock, I can confirm normal magpul MOE as well as the classic M4 type stock fit without any problems, I should mention that I've front-wired the gun, which is easy enough to do as the gearbox and the hop unit is the same as the SOCOM gun, which is front-wired by default.

Comment

well i managed to add a G&G Sopmod GR16 tactical stock, it was a major conversion job, but made easy if you have the right tools, or in my case found someone who had access to the right tools,you can see the pictures half way down this thread, ignore the missing pictures,i posted then again further down
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...oil-guns/page3
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Anything that fits a standard stock tube will go on a sopmod, but only the original 2 types take the sopmod batteries.

Front wire and then you can use any stock that goes on a standard stock tube.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hinder Find out more about hinder
            Working...
            X