L96 supressors...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 supressors...?

Right, just pimping up my warrior and cant find a silencer/supressor i think would look good on it. Any suggestions? (and pics please )
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: L96 supressors...?

Type in "Swiss Arms Overbarrel silencer" into google. Should be the first link you get. Thats what Im getting for mine.

Comment

Thats exactly what i was after! Legend.

Comment

No worries bud.

You've got to have a hench arse silencer on a sniper...just doesnt look right otherwise!

Comment

On your reccomendation i have bought one , brand new £50 with an adapter

Comment

Any pictures of the gun with the supressor on it? Thinking of buying one for my own L96 project, just wanted to see what it looks like beforehand.

Comment

No probs mate, here ya go

---
              I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ddj3ss

Comment

Just placed my order. Thanks for that. Just wanted to make sure it was as big as I thought it was. As Air Got Soft said, it just wouldn't look right otherwise.

Comment

No probs at all mate, it makes a helluva difference to the sound output too!

Comment

Another question. Last one, I promise. Do you know if the swiss arms over barrel silencer and the swiss arms G.O.O.B silencer are the same? They have the same dimensions, but look much different in pictures. The "G.O.O.B" I found for only £25 on action hobbies, but the "over barrel" is almost twice as much on patrolbase. Just making sure I've got the right thing.

Comment

Nice rule break there.
                      I have the g.o.o.b one. Gessing it means something something over barrel.
                      Theyre the same mate. It came in the swiis arms overbarrel packaging. Just different names on different places.

Comment

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread - This has to be the meanest looking silencer for an L96 I have seen -- ordering one very soon!

Comment

Unless you have a heavy scope, itll be front heavy, just a heads up.

Comment

I'm in the process of filling my stock with modelling clay, and my scope is pretty beefy so hopefully will be OK. I'll post some pics once it's all done.

Not too sure on paint job for my L96 though - I have standard OD atm, was thinking about a black with subtle red tiger stripe -- I saw a picture of one done like this a few months ago and it looked awesome; not too many stripes to make it look stupid but can't find the picture now! Currently have sniper tape on barrel, cheek rest and front of stock with a gillie wrap over the full length.

just out of interest, how far forward of the end of the barrel does the SA GOOB extend? I am hoping I might be able to squeeze a 715mm barrel in

Comment

No chance, youd be able to go to 630 maybe, half of it is the supressor, the other half is over barrel. So about 150mm. 500+150=650, but i havent tried, ive got a 509mm waiting to go in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                              Working...
                              X