Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma Aks-74u

hello
    i am thinking of purchasing a CYMA AKS-74U and i was wondering if it was any good?
    its full metal and wood and says it can shoot up to 370 fps but i was just wondering it the internals and all thats stuff were any good in CYMA aks?
    thanks
    answers from the pros please
    JC
    I have a lot of stuff for sale. e.g Equipment, Accsessories, Gear, Camo. Contact me if you are interested.

Re: Cyma Aks-74u

hello i just found the same exact gun but made by KALASH
    i was wondering which company is better?
    please help which should i buy from?
    thanks
    JC
    I have a lot of stuff for sale. e.g Equipment, Accsessories, Gear, Camo. Contact me if you are interested.

Comment

CYMA Aks are some of the best for thier price out there. The internals are very solid and you shouldnt have much trouble from it, I quote a local techie who said 'This Ak has some the best ****ing internals ive seen in ages!', but then again, it was doing 430FPS out of the box. Make sure its in site limits!
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

the Kalash ones are Dboys, but are also very good, but theres really not much between the two- id buy Cyma cos i trust thier AKs more
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C

Comment

I have a CYMA AK47 and all i can say is get one they are very good for the price. Havent had it long but its taken a beating and is going well.

Comment

thanks a lot
            ive made my decision and im getting the CYMA
            also the ak im looking at comes with an 8.4v and i was wondering if that gives good ROF?
            or cud i use a 9.6v?

Comment

The Rof you'll get with that should be completely fine

Comment

ok but would a 9.6v be beter?
                or wud it damage the gun?

Comment

I have the CYMA AKS-74U, very very solid gun indeed although there is about 1mm of wobble in the stock. I took it out for its first skimish the other week and was very impressed, it was snowing that day and it performed through all the water, mud, ice and anything else I could throw at it-very impressed indeed. The gun comes with a 1100mAh battery-now the thing that stunned me was that I normally use something like 2x1500mAh batteries as normally one will run out-but the day I took this AK out the 1100mAh lasted the whole day.

As for ROF it is absolutely fine,if you want a comparison look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKyALlgEnD8

To be honest if you use mid-caps (which I would recommend) a 9.6V is out of the question as you will have to carry about 20 mags just to compensate for the crazy amount of ammo youll use. 8.4V is the way to go, you wont be disappointed in it.
                  Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

ok i am deffantly getting the gun now
                    also think i am getting a 9.6v to go with it
                    i like the higher ROF
                    thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jjdaman101 Find out more about jjdaman101
                    Working...
                    X