AK-47 or M4A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AK-47 or M4A1

Having had both (currently owning an AK) i can say go for the AK mate, M4's are everywhere and most look the same... and at least with an AK, if you batter the hell out of it, it actually ADDS to the look :D instead of have that "factory finish" that AK's shouldn't have...
    Also Pantac have released AK mag pouches which hold up to 6 mags each so you shouldn't have to worry bout mag carrying capacity either.
    Hope this helps
    sigpic
    Mercs Boss
    Armoury:
    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

A friend of mine has a Boyi m4, although a bit low on power its not actually a bad gun for the money, the grenade launcher, which is actually a single shot shotgun is very bad quality but other than that he's not had any problems as yet, although i would personally spend a little more and possibly buy the ak you mentioned.

Comment

Why go for a decadent capitalist pig of a a M4 when you can have the power of a Communist Kalashnikov!!

Sorry.. my Eastern Bloc loadout has gone to my head.. hah.

I have recently got myself a Kalash AKS-74 and i'm very, very pleased with it, and that's just from general plinking. It's having it's first war on the west tomorrow. I'd recommend giving it a thought, to back up what seansamurai1 said.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DeanBristolAirsoft tall like football and airsofting Find out more about DeanBristolAirsoft
        Working...
        X