little help with high end rifle choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help with high end rifle choice

Hey guys, im stuck in a very familiar pickle once again. just sold everything and im in the market to build a MK18 MOD1 from either a celcius CTW MX2, Tokyo marui socom recoil, or build an AEG from scratch with an ASCU.

ive had both the celcius and the TM before but unfortunetly i bought both second hand and they were pretty beaten up so they were sent back. i am now planning to buy one of the two rifles from new or building a rifle but just cant make a decision!

im leaning toward the CTW but just cant make up my mind.

any help and advice greatly appreciated
    cheers

Re: little help with high end rifle choice

See I would go with a custom AEG with ASCU and R-hop mainly because I just prefer normal AEGS, or I would go with a TM recoil.

Comment

Re: little help with high end rifle choice

What floats your boat? If your thinking CTW go for it, Love my TM to bits so a bit biased really, just want the damned Raptor to come out for it to finish it all off.
      Have an ASCU on my G&P, well worth having. Heard good things on the latest CTW, and the reduced price version is released soon, just the same as the current one but recycled metal for the body or something. Could be worth a look?
      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
      Working...
      X