Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYMA MP5k PDW

Hello,

Was wondering if this is a good starter gun for CQB, as me and a few mates were talking about going Urban Assault and would LOVE an mp5k Bearing in mind i don't like the one without the stock, feel free to post guns that you think are better made by other manufacturers.
    I also have a wanted review thread open: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...713#post982713
    And the gun: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=6968{1}1{2}4{3}6

Cheers, Strabo.
    Originally posted by Danny_boy85
    People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Re: CYMA MP5k PDW

its a Classic Army clone,which is one of the best MP5 platforms around and yeah its a very good aeg for it price, although they can be rather hot from the box, so bear that in mind...recomended
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

They are great guns, but as Sparrowhawk said can be hot out of the box the ones I had (sold now) was 400fps out of the box, so a downgrade will be needed.

Comment

Personally, I'd go for a CYMA AK47 Beta Spetsnaz. They have a full stock, so you can wop a massive ass battery in there (I use a 3300mah 8.4v) and there's still enough room to locate a MOSFET in there as I did. The mags are much larger too, 600 round as opposed to 200 with an MP5. Something I see as a godsend for CQB. Plus, It's CYMA. It'll probably last longer than any other gun you own. Although it is quite a bit longer, I reckon the benfits above outweigh the longer size.

Just bear in mind that 9/10 CYMA guns require a downgrade when bought brand new.

Comment

I have one mate , your going to want to put a new motor in there/lipo but this will seriously shortent he life of your internals.
          I just felt that for cqb the RoF/trigger response woas just nto snappy enough but apart from that i love them.
          It is almost certainly come in hot but get it downgraded and you will have a nice little cqb gun. I have a longer barrel and a silencer on mine , i'll get a picture up later.

Originally posted by tisane
          Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
            Personally, I'd go for a CYMA AK47 Beta Spetsnaz. They have a full stock, so you can wop a massive ass battery in there (I use a 3300mah 8.4v) and there's still enough room to locate a MOSFET in there as I did. The mags are much larger too, 600 round as opposed to 200 with an MP5. Something I see as a godsend for CQB. Plus, It's CYMA. It'll probably last longer than any other gun you own. Although it is quite a bit longer, I reckon the benfits above outweigh the longer size.

Just bear in mind that 9/10 CYMA guns require a downgrade when bought brand new.
            I only play with midcaps as I cannot stand the rattle of BBs in high caps and been eyeing up MP5's for a long time. And im not a fan of AK47s. Thank you for the feedback though mate

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
            its a Classic Army clone,which is one of the best MP5 platforms around and yeah its a very good aeg for it price, although they can be rather hot from the box, so bear that in mind...recomended
            Aye, going to get an M90 spring downgrade
            Originally posted by Danny_boy85
            People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Strabo View Post
              I only play with midcaps as I cannot stand the rattle of BBs in high caps
              What exactly are you doing in CQB to make them rattle so much? I use hicaps all the time (in woodland with running) and I don't even notice a rattle...

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
                What exactly are you doing in CQB to make them rattle so much? I use hicaps all the time (in woodland with running) and I don't even notice a rattle...
                Ditto, this is often cited by midcap users who resent having to bomb up 10000 mags before each game. I say this running both mids and highs in all my guns.
                Buy my stuff!

Comment

The mp5's are very good, also, wouldnt be a bad idea to look at the Galaxy one too, as although it has the pastic body, its a great performer.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strabo Im a hooker in rugby, i play for Horsham RUFC. I spend alot of my time at home playing WoW. Find out more about Strabo
                  Working...
                  X