Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M90 Spring DOWNGRADE

Hey,

Was just wondering if anyone knows "roughly" what FPS this spring will bring me to? I need to get under 300 for the CQB limit ;P

Thanks, Strabo.
    Originally posted by Danny_boy85
    People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Re: M90 Spring DOWNGRADE

Well, a M90 should be about 295ft/s. Most CQB sites are 328ft/s though so you should be fine.
    Upcoming Games:
    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Re: M90 Spring DOWNGRADE

90x3.3=297fps.
      That is a rough guidline, M90 is meters per second. so you should fall in and around the 300 mark. This obviously depends on how good the guns compression is, how long the barrel is and stuff like that.
      I am intrigued to know what site has such low FPS rules, most CQB sites are 328, some go upto 350.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strabo Im a hooker in rugby, i play for Horsham RUFC. I spend alot of my time at home playing WoW. Find out more about Strabo
      Working...
      X