X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this AEG even close to good?

Is the Krinkov m901c AK74 any good?

Thanks.

My friend is asking, he wants to get into airsoft too.
    "I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Is this AEG even close to good?

you can pick up a cm16 carbine for just a tiny bit more than this so id reccomend waiting and getting one of them, they dont look to great really.

Comment

I'm trying to tell him it's not a good starter, that's why I made this thread maybe people here can say how bad/good it is.

Would anyone know what accuracy and FPS is like?
      "I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

It looks like a a rebranded JG or similar? I would stay away from it. I would take a JG krink but if its a clone of a clone then i would just stay away.

Originally posted by tisane
        Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

So it's junk then?

Comment

It's not worth the risk imo , i would grab something like a JG g36c or a G&G combat machine.

Originally posted by tisane
            Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Seems okay to me - okay, so compared to his other options out there its not the best. But strictly speaking, since its basically a JG AK Beta, theres nothing wrong with it as a cheap and cheerful AEG.

Comment

Its DE, it will be worse than any jg aeg out there, more than likely has plastic gears, fps will be around 180-200, fixed hop no doubt. You'd be better of with a pea shooter
                sigpic

Comment

Just googled this.

Just no. Don't do it. The Krinkov m901c AK74 may cost about £100 BUT you get a charger and battery for this so really this rifle is worth £70 tops.

It have polymer internals. I'd wonder if this would last an entire skirmish.

Here's an actual review...:

"good gun but broke
                  Posted by Unknown on 2nd May 2011

the gun was working fine, but the gearbox shattered and after a while you could smell burnt plastic, this was done when i was shooting at targets, so not the most relible gun out there...."

Kinda sums it really.
                  Upcoming Games:
                  None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                  Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

I have a g36c version and these are not for skirmishing, just for little kids to plink with.
                    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

My mate had it, pretty decent little gun, but spen the extra 40 quid to get a cyma or something

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
                        My mate had it, pretty decent little gun, but spen the extra 40 quid to get a cyma or something
                        as above
                        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
                          or just £20 more will pick you up a G&G CM16 Carbine.
                          Upcoming Games:
                          None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                          Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

I don't think it's an LPEG as some have said, but it's going to be lower quality than a CYMA or a JG so I wouldn't bother with it.

Comment

I bought one about 18 months ago as a back up, and it was surprisingly good. Chronoed constantly at 305 fps and accuracy was as good as my Cyma AK. Was so good I took to using it regularly until a few months ago, then sold it to a mate who being rather ham fisted snapped the stock off, but the gun is still going strong. Definately skirmishable as long as you don`t fiddle with the internals.
                              I did take mine apart to the main units, the gearbox is a reinforced nylon polymer version 3, so if you blow the box it`s easily replaced, although mine had some serious use and didn`t miss a heartbeat. The hop worked fine, the supplied battery was pants so it got replaced with a better 8.4v stick, the supplied charger got chucked in the bin.
                              If you do a google the gun is available for £85 from one retailer, so not too shabby for what it is surprisingly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MPhantom Find out more about MPhantom
                              Working...
                              X