How to attatch a grenade laucher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to attatch a grenade laucher?

Then aim down then? xD well really, if it aims up will be of an advantage?
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

Originally posted by Raguri View Post
      Then aim down then? xD well really, if it aims up will be of an advantage?
      Who mentioned anything about aiming? The reason I asked was for aesthetic reasons.
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

not really i they sit level, cant say its of any notice though as the bottom hand guards on the jg are level, to add stability it may help to add a qd barrel mount on the outer barrel to stabilise the launcher.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
          not really i they sit level, cant say its of any notice though as the bottom hand guards on the jg are level, to add stability it may help to add a qd barrel mount on the outer barrel to stabilise the launcher.
          I dont suppose you've got a pic of it, I may go down this route.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

i shall search the archives of photos on the laptop and upload.

here we go, its an old pic, i guess the m203 does point up a bit but it doesn't affect use at all. I swapped mine for my l96 as i didnt use it enough in woodland.

Last edited by aribos; 24 November, 2009, 19:51.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Thanks for that Aribos, something to think about.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kartboy55 Find out more about kartboy55
              Working...
              X