G36 Flash mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 Flash mags?

ok so ive seen the m4 lonex mags in use and im currently using mid caps. ive seen a few places advertise flash mags (from what ive seen/understand they are the mags with the pull string to wind the entire mag) but only for the m4/ak variants. now i know i can get an magwell converter but id really like to keep the look of the g36 as close to normal as i can. so if anyone knows where i could pick up some of these mags for the g36 and could let me know, id appreciate it

also on a sde note, can anyone recommend a belt which i can put mag pouches on?

Re: G36 Flash mags?

i have seen a few on from a company called ************.
    sorry, cannot tell you the name due to forum rules.

Turkey

Comment

actually, scratch that.
      ive just looked again and they have either taken them off or i was imagining things.
      you can get g36 pmags though1

Turkey

Comment

I bougt one for £25 off a popular auction site "cough" it worked for a bit, then the cord would stick out and on the second skirmish i pulled the cord off! Untill lonex make em id stay away. I dint find winding a mag that bad really

Comment

Having had a couple of Lonex mags apart to replace the ratchet spring, the insides look a lot like a standard high cap. It might be possible to graft the Lonex winder onto the G36's mag mechanism.

Comment

thanks for the info guys, really appreciate it. after some more digging ive found a few places to get them but from what people have said, the quality isnt that great. i think ill just stick to the mids, maybe carry ten instead of 5 lol. but thanks again guys, appreciate the info

Comment

and thanks sonuk, i mite have to give that a try

Comment

I was thinking of trying it with Thompson high caps, but there's not enough room.

Comment

I've been using them and while the external quality is awful they work just fine. I'm going to try and transplant the mechanism into another body, but I'm not sure how to make a hatch for the bottom of the mag. For now I just sprayed them matte black which hides all the stress marks on the translucent plastic.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

James 1989 ok, id say the im an average player, i prefer the support role though i do like building clearing with a pistol aswell. i try to get the team to work together when i can and most of all enjoy myself. my majour interests at the moment are my car, my friends and my guns. i been going for about 8 months now to airsoft and love it, everyone is always helpful and if i ever have a problem as ive only recently brought my own guns they do their best to help, great community Find out more about James 1989
                  Working...
                  X