we 1911 meu gass aarrrg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we 1911 meu gass aarrrg

Hey guys anyone know of anywhere that sell an upgrade kit for we 1911's? The gass efficiency is verry poor at the mo!! None of that not so helpfull "we's are like that just live with it" stuff please :-)

Re: we 1911 meu gass aarrrg

There isn't any way to reduce the gas usage on the WE 1911s. You could replace the slide with a plastic one which may help but since there aren't any different mags to replace the stock ones with, you're stuck with a tiny gas reservoir. Heat up the mags before you use them could help a bit but you should do that with any gbb.

Surely you knew of the WEs limitations before you bought one?

Comment

Also should read the rules, you might find that linking or mentioning any other retailer or forum other than MMUK and zero one/zeroin is against forum rules.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Ahh sorry re the rules thing,
        No i didnt read up on that make pistol before buying it, i figured a £110 pistol would be decent, i have learned my
        lesson though!

Comment

Shouldve spent £130 on the TM...

---
          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?csaos2
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Yes I'm feeling that now jONNY

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reuben Find out more about Reuben
            Working...
            X