Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA clarifaction

Hey,

I have my UKARA from a couple of years ago, but I stopped playing due to lack of cash.

The issue is the site and club are now defunct, will it still be valid and will I still be able to buy non TT guns?

Re: UKARA clarifaction

No, you'll have to start playing again.

Comment

from ukara.org "You will then be add to the database - once this has been done any future orders to a registered UKARA retailer can be checked for compliance to the VCR Act. The "Player" will remain on the Database for 12 months until it will need a renewal update by the players game site. Or unless there has been a substantiated claim that they should be removed due to misconduct."

sorry. was that site in thornbury btw?
      sigpic

Comment

you will have to go to a skirmish site and play three times in no less than two months and get a form stamped by that site. it is a pain in the arse, i am currently doing this same thing.
        sigpic

Comment

FFS, I have the cash and the time now but it's just gonna be a waste getting a two-tone then an RIF, grr. Indeed it was thornbury

Comment

Originally posted by Gair333 View Post
            FFS, I have the cash and the time now but it's just gonna be a waste getting a two-tone then an RIF, grr. Indeed it was thornbury
            Then rent.....
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gair333 Perfection is often hard to achieve, yet some people attain it. I am not one of those people, sadly. As the Deli Llama once said "Be excellent to each other". Find out more about Gair333
            Working...
            X