TM M93r aep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M93r aep

Right as you've seen from my last posts im looking at dithing my gbb for an electric pistol.
    2 questions, anyone had one and was it any good?
    How much should i pay for a used one with extended mag and2 batteries?
    Thanks guys!

Re: TM M93r aep

Thats re the TM M93r

Comment

I bought one for winter, and it a few weeks ago. I would recommend one to add to your collection, but I wouldd sell a GBB for it unless its rubbish. I liked mine, and with a lot of accessories payed around £105. For what you've said Is pay £90 for it. Is go for it, but I wouldn't trade a GBB for it, specially now its warmer...almost.

Comment

I agree with the above, keep the GBB for the summer, use the AEP for the winter.
        They make a great substitute for a gas pistol in cold weather but certainly not a replacement.
        I find they lack that 'grin' factor.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          I bought one for winter, and sold it a few weeks ago. I would recommend one to add to your collection, but I wouldn't sell a GBB for it unless its rubbish, for example, unusable even in summer. I liked mine, and with a lot of accessories payed around £105. For what you've said I'd pay £90 for it. I'd go for it, but I wouldn't trade a GBB for it, specially now its warmer...almost.
          Fixed, I can't type on my phone :P

Comment

thanks guys!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reuben Find out more about Reuben
            Working...
            X