G&P M16VN improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P M16VN improvements

My m16vn is already nice and has a beastly rof and fps but im wondering what upgrades i could use to make my range even better and more accurate

I have £100 budget currently any ideas would be appreciated
    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Re: G&P M16VN improvements

Leave it stock until something breaks. Why fix what ain't broken? The G&P hop unit is amongst the best out there, so maybe just change the rubber to a better one?

Comment

As said above. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just put a new hop in

Comment

Its not broken i would just like abit more range so the hop would do that if so whats the best hop i could get

Comment

Stick a TM hop rubber in it if you must. That's it

Comment

not even a tightbore ?

Comment

G&P guns, (to the best of my knowledge), come with 6.04 barrels. so if you're happy to spend £40 for the sake of 0.01mm feel free.

Comment

oh didnt realise :3 im an idiot so a tm hop rubber it is

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
                  G&P guns, (to the best of my knowledge), come with 6.04 barrels. so if you're happy to spend £40 for the sake of 0.01mm feel free.
                  The quality of a barrel is not decided by its bore, a 6.04 barrel made by prometheus would be far better than a 6.03 stock barrel, infact sometimes going smaller to say 6.01 can even make it worse than 6.03s. You are paying £30 odd for a brand new madbull barrel which has the best bore for a aeg (6.03) not just because of its bore but also because and mainly because it is much better quality than stock barrels so better fps and less movement so more consistent shots. Take tanio koba barrels for example, they are considered some of the best AEG barrels for 330fps if not the best, although they are 6.03 bore the reason why they are so good is due to the design of them and the qulaity of them.

Also if you have the money to spend and would like a better gun then a new hop up rubber and nub of a good make would improve the range massively and imo are one of the most inportant things on the gun but one of the cheapest to get the best parts for as replacing them with say a firefly rubber and doing the R-hop mod on them will cost like £30 tops and give you wicked range although TM rubbers and systema rubbers have much better bang for buck at like £5.
                  For sale:

-Splitting M4
                  -MP5 Parts
                  -MP7a1
                  -M9 Magazine

Comment

Get a H-nub, almost doubled the range of my ICS M16A3

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fuzzhead Find out more about fuzzhead