what DMR AEG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what DMR AEG?

im new to airsoft and everyone says to buy an AEG, but i liked the sound of the sniper role so i decided to just buy a AEG but a more long ranged one, does anybody have any suggestions, i dont need to worry on budget at the moment, because if its expensive il buy a second hand one, any suggestions? and if your selling anything i might be interested in, please PM me

TM M14.

Comment

Re: what DMR AEG?

thread\

Comment

Real Sword SVD, if you cant afford it get an S&T - I have both and their amazing, S&T does pretty much the same job as the RS for a lot cheaper

Comment

ics/g&p m16a3.
          then when you decide to change, just stick a ris rail on it etc

Turkey

Comment

Tm 14 is the best dmr as the tm m14 hop is in my opinion the best avalible and outranges almost all out of the box aeg's. You could get a clone g&p or cyma and pul a tm hop up in it which is what I'm doing. Failing that any aeg set up with a good hop up and tight bore barrel of decent length (450mm is optimal I think) and locked to semi will do well. M16, psg1, sr-25

Comment

almost any AEG can be a DMR if you throw enough cash and time at it, one day i will make an MP5 or MP7 DMR, i am currantly converting a G&G AK47 into an FY71 DMR (its the AK from crysis with silancer and sniper scope)
              if it looks the part you can upgrade the preformance with a good hop (i hear the REAPS might be the next big thing) and a bigger spring, the power you can get away with mainly depends on the rules at your local site.
              personaly i like the look of the G3 DMRs (PSG1 i think) or the G36 DMR (i think its called the SL9) M14s and SVDs are popular so for a reason but with so meny around its good to stand out from the crowd.
              or you could do what almost everyone else does and go a an M4/M16 based DMR.

Comment

As with what everyone else has already said, a TM M14 purely because their hop-ups don't need upgrading and their range is excellent stock.

There are a variety of different DMR platforms, seen a fair few G3's, customized M16's, SL9's as above.

I'm not sure what anyone elses view on this is but I'd go straight for a Real Sword Dragnouv as they're semi-electric at 400 odd fps which is an amazing starting platform.

- Sean.
                If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.

Comment

To extend on my earlier post. I bought a TM M14, and all I done to improve it was to install a tb inner barrel.

Comment

S&T Dragunov - Real sword clone and shoots fantastically. Needs a good clean and a fair few rounds through it when you get it new but stick on a PSO1 or a POSP and it's easiest the nicest rifle I have ever owned. 70 m range and with a soon to be 650mm tightbore, the accuracy will be one of the best you can get. Well that's the plan at least. If you are interested I know a place where they are only £247 posted withing the UK and IIRC they get some more in stock in the next few weeks.
                    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ghilliesniper i am new to airsoft Find out more about ghilliesniper
                    Working...
                    X