Pistol Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol Advice

I Currentlly use a TM Glock 17 GBB and I'm looking for a new pistol. My Glock seems to only work when I dont rely on it and everytime I really rely on it, it plays up.

I would like to know what pistols you guys have used and what ones have worked solid for you and what ones havent. I'm looking at maby moving to an EAP as gas just annoys me I want something that will work when I pull the trigger. but if I was to stick to gas I would love one that doesnt require after market parts to work. I just want a gun that will just work out of the box.

Thanks!

Re: Pistol Advice

TM Hi Capa 4.3 .

Comment

TM or KJW P226.
      The latter built like a brick s***house and fully compatible with the TM.

Comment

TM Hi Capa, or TM 1911a1 if you want to be retro.

But Hi Capa mags are better as they hold more gas. Have a look at places like Elite Shooting to see what can be done with them. They will work!

Comment

I've only ever had experience with the TM Px4 but it's yet to fail me!

Comment

any tm pistol
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

EBB pistols are, by and large, horrible. They don't make the right noise, they're brutally underpowered, and they're fragile.

Any TM pistol should work just fine out of the box, though there are some designs more favoured than others. The P226 and the 1911s in particular are highly thought of.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SSTSparkz Find out more about SSTSparkz
              Working...
              X