Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight

What is the rough weight of the src g36c gen 3 ?

Cheers

Re: Weight

google it
    Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Roughly the same weight as the wooden spoon loaded with all the other information you've been fed, rather than using the power of google...

2.8kg for future reference...

Comment

whats more annoying is he asking the same thing on multiple forums, at the same time.
        Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Even more so, it's an easily researched question, Blytm is correct in his analysis, spoon feed much?
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

does his mummie still wipe his backside for him as well? lol
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Better call the fire brigade, I can see the flames getting bigger.

Comment

Yey cyber bullying ftw. So someone on here just said 2.8kg, a quick google result showed 2.6kg, as well as a detailed list of specification from an airsoft store, stating 3.185kg. So, I guess google isn't exactly helpful 100% of the time? If someone who owns the gun could actually weigh it, then comment, I guess it would be more constructive than calling him names or someone who likes to be spoon fed? By the way, I am not defending him, but just sick of how everyone likes to jump on someone who's asked a seemingly obvious question when they don't even know the real answer themselves.

Comment

Didnt even state what measurment the OP wanted, dry weight or loaded up, the 3.185kg is fully loaded weight including battery.

But never mind, someone always jumps to the aid of someone who cant use google and some common sense.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CQB-Man Find out more about CQB-Man
                  Working...
                  X