KWA MP7 questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KWA MP7 questions.

I've just order one myself but my site limit is under 350fps would abbey 144a gas be ok? to run it on, as the retailer I've bought it from test it for me and it was chronoing at 320fps on 144a gas. Would the gas damage it in anyway? as I see a lot of people using propane and green gas and have fitting a npas kit to get it under 350fps why is it only because propane is cheaper to buy ?

Comment

Re: KWA MP7 questions.

Originally posted by bulletman View Post
      I've just order one myself but my site limit is under 350fps would abbey 144a gas be ok? to run it on, as the retailer I've bought it from test it for me and it was chronoing at 320fps on 144a gas. Would the gas damage it in anyway? as I see a lot of people using propane and green gas and have fitting a npas kit to get it under 350fps why is it only because propane is cheaper to buy ?
      I can't see a lesser powered gas damaging it, it just mans the gun won't cycle as quickly or have so much kick.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
      Working...
      X