Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new players watching?

hi all.

ive got a few friends who are quite interested in finding out what airsoft is all about but dont want to play necisarily on the first visit. just want to walk around the site and watch the action unfold.

is it possible to have one or two people at the site maybe in flouresant jackets just watching? and would they be charged the site fee to do so?
    TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Re: new players watching?

Can't see an issue with it, contact your local site.
    I've had a mate come to a few do's with his camera, has no interest in airsoft, just loves taking pictures.
    Ratty
    Trader Feedback.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Tell them to "man up" and get stuck in I say :D

Besides, in a jacket people will think they are a marshall, without they'll get shot anyway.

Comment

If you play at GZW, have a word with H. I'm sure they wouldn't be charged as they're not playing, and they'd be issued orange Hi-Vis jackets instead of the marshals yellow.

Comment

Ooo I couldn't watch people playing airsoft and not playing it would do my nut in.

Comment

cheers for the replies guys. ive been trying to persuade them to play but they say they are a bit of a woos and want to see what its all about before they think about getting stuck in. ill see what they say about it anyways.

thanks again all

BRAVO

Comment

i had a mate show up to a cqb game here in hk. he wanted to play, but thought about just watching first. then he saw that there were a few girls playing, so he had to really.

make sure there's a few ladies present, and your mates might suddenly decide they're brave enough.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

my first time at electrowerkz,i was just observing,and i had a yellow high vis vest on
                it was really good,got to check out the place without any stresses....got asked so many times to call hits though,it gave me a perverse sense on power
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

To be fair, it's not dogging. all of the enjoyment is in the playing. as Jag said, tell em to man up a little.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

well for me i already had my primary and sidearm,and some gear,coz i was having battles with my nephew in the garden,i just wanted to see if cqb was something that would interest me without having to pay £20 to find out, i hadnt heard of zeroin back then,and i didnt know anything about the sport
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

max just tell them to man up and borow some of our gear, its only 25 quid for a full day, and im pretty sure that they will like it, although u could give them all video cameras and get some decent footage for the day :D
                      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

best way to see what its really like would be to get stuck in with a game.

Comment

if they want to watch - fine. but someone will get the urge to shoot them and pretend it was an accident. and if they don't - you need to.
                          you go to a wargame, and you need to get shot.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I'm sure if you contact your site owner/organiser then they will let you have a good watch of a couple of games.

We encourage people to come have a look, and if there is some spare gear then they are allways welcome to jump in!

Steve
                            My Armory:
                            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

they are girls so i dont think seeing other girls play would help. but im persuading them slowly, dont think they wanna splash out on rentals though so i doubt theyll play on the first visit

BRAVO

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

neverseemecoming Find out more about neverseemecoming
                              Working...
                              X