M.E.U. or Desert Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M.E.U. or Desert Eagle

Have to agree Billy TM pistols are probably the best in the world pound for pound straight out of the box. I was never too sure but having taken the plunge on the Berretta 92F Tactical the MEU and now the Dessie I can safely say I weill now be saving to by TM products rather than other brands unless of course they don't actually make the model I might want at the time.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I wont get anything other than a TM pistol, unless a company releases something very special at a good price and it works. But TM are the way forward.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I've owned a Desert Eagle in the past. Was attracted to the pure chunkyness of it. Have to say though, it wasn't well balanced & accuracy wasn't what it could be. My previous side arm was at TM Hicapa 4.3, that was awesome. Easy 40m headshot sort of accuracy, never thought I'd ever find a pistol that matched it. Found it in a TM MEU the other month, I was shocked at how straight & far it shot, looks nice also.
        I wanted something a bit different so I got the SOCOM gear MEU. Haven't had a proper chance to use it yet but it feels so much better than the TM one. More solid & stirdy, couldn't compare performance though. I think it'd be hard to be better than a TM MEU, but here's hoping :D.
        Originally posted by The Laughing Man
        Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

I and my son have a dessie apiece and mine is mre accurate than his. You do realise they are hop up adjustable and your innaccuracy could be down to the hop needing adjusting? My son played around with his and is now as accurate as mine and they hit a target out to 50mtrs I can confirm that so they are accurate just a little bulky and heavy for a pistol and thats why I would go with the MEU. BUT the Dessie is really fun for a pistol skirmish.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

masei Find out more about masei
          Working...
          X