VFC scar Vs. WE scar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC scar Vs. WE scar

hi im looking at geting a scar to go with my multicam load-out so im looking at the vfc scar and the we gbb scar and im looking for sum info i.e. is the we scar afected by cold tempreters? is it reliable compeard to the vfc scar, and any outher info would be aprecated.
    thanks simon
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: VFC scar Vs. WE scar

The VFC will be more reliable than the WE in general. AEG's can take alot of punishment before they break, then again so can GBB's but in general terms an AEG will be more reliable than a GBB.

The WE will be affected by the cold. If you use green gas it will suffer more compared to if you run it on co2. With co2 though you will get a much higher FPS so you'll need to get one of those RA-tech adjustment things that control the FPS. The AEG's dont suffer from the cold unless your playing in Siberia.

It's a heads of tails thing.

Do you want ultra realism and recoil or something that just shoots out BB's no matter what?
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Re: VFC scar Vs. WE scar

I own a VFC SCAR L, its a really nice gun with all the markings and CQB and normal length barrel. however the hopup is exclusive to this gun so is very hard to replace and is plastic. I'd go with a classic army scar.
      Also my mate has a WE M4 and that is defiantly affected by the cold. you can forget full auto when its cold! however i don't know about CO2.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
      Working...
      X