NEED HELP!! KWA MP7 Loading Nozzle problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP!! KWA MP7 Loading Nozzle problem

Hi guys, My recently acquired KWA MP7's loading nozzle just broke :'( Would it be better to buy a new one straight from KWA and have to pay shipping etc and faff about with that or buy a Ready Fighter enforced nozzle for sale on this very forum :P Although, i've heard that Ready Fighter nozzles for the KWA MP7 don't always work that well. Is this true? it would be so convenient if this is a rumor and just buy the Ready Fighter
    Need responses ASAP!
    Any help will be GREATLY appreciated
    Thanks
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: NEED HELP!! KWA MP7 Loading Nozzle problem

No warranty?

Comment

Nope, Was bought from a 2nd hand website. It was working when I received it, after a couple mags it just broke :/
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...orced-MP7-load

BUY IT QUICK and tell him i want commission lol

Comment

That's the one I was looking at! :D And i've already payed for it :P Quick, tell him you persuaded me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
          Working...
          X