Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS m4a1 sportline

Hey there
    I am looking into getting the ICS M4a1 plastic bodied version which i believe is there sport-line version, is the only difference between that one and the metal bodied one the actual body or are there more differences? as the prices difference is about 90 pounds, and if anyone does not recommend this at all any other recommendations? i liked this one as zeroone do the spring change for free and i just generally fancy an m4 :P
    any help would be Appreciated

Thanks

Archuth

the product cod on zeroone is ICS-42
    Last edited by Archuth; 27 November, 2009, 18:54.
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Re: ICS m4a1 sportline

Yup the only differance is the body, its still tough as rocks though. Mine broke after 1 week its currently being fixed by another retailer but it may of just been a lemon. The week that it was working it worked pretty well and had great range. The accuracy wasnt very good though.
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

Do you have any idea what broke and yours and if its only the body that is difference it must be good, is it the CA ones that have different internals? thanks keep them coming in

Archuth

Comment

The plastic body version is EXACTLY the same as the metal bodied one (Body being the only difference). If you want you could fit a chinese metal body for less of the cost but it's all up to you. Some find the metal body a tad too aeavy but then again depends on what you are looking at.
        Hope that kind of helps

Comment

Originally posted by Blenkinsop View Post
          Yup the only differance is the body, its still tough as rocks though. Mine broke after 1 week
          The irony.

Originally posted by Jumping scotty View Post
          The plastic body version is EXACTLY the same as the metal bodied one (Body being the only difference). If you want you could fit a chinese metal body for less of the cost but it's all up to you. Some find the metal body a tad too aeavy but then again depends on what you are looking at.
          Hope that kind of helps

Nope you cant ICS M4's/M16's will only work/fit an ICS metal body due to their gearbox design.

Comment

The combined cost of adding an ICS metal body later is massive, I think the upper and lower boddies retail seperately at about £65 each on Zeroone (off the top of my head). Could be better just to save up and buy the full metal ICS right off, it's a steal for £230 anyway.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Any Idea what broke on yours
              Blenkinop?

I am currnetly looking at one of these

Comment

ok i think im gonna ask for one for christmas then , and i dont really want to spend 220 quid on a two tone gun, so i think ill just go for one of these then , would it be opk to use a 9.6 volt in it

thanks

Comment

Bump anybody else

Comment

I noticed on your first post you said something about the spring upgrade is free on zeroone, I believe this is only for the metal versions.
                    I use 9.6v on my M4A1 ris (ICS-22) as stated on the manual. It also comes with a M100 spring as standard. But the plastic ones you'll have to pay to upgrade it to M100. think its £25.

MY FEEDBACK: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...=pyro+feedback

Comment

To funky
                      According to supportingfire, The Barrel Clip came off. The spring was missing from the hop and something else about the Ejectionport? Sounds simple but since im new to inside of the guns i did nothing and just sent it back. It was firing 3 or 4 shots nicley but the one goes out and barley goes past 10 feet at no more than 100FPS
                      Originally posted by bravotwozero
                      And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

ah yeh i have just noticed you have to pay for an m100 but i will only be needing a 1 joule i think, hmm it doesn't sound so good now, might look out for one of the metal mp5's or something :S
                        any more input would be great

thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Archuth Find out more about Archuth
                        Working...
                        X