Which M14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which M14?

G&G M14 is a rock solid design, comes with a Tight Bore as standard and can shoot to a decent range (ive made shots at about 30-40meters).

The only problem i have is even with a M100 spring in it comes out at 360-370, this is after ive put maybe 5000 rounds through it, though i heard rumor that some M100's have been mispackaged and actually contain a stronger spring so i'm thinking of buying a 2nd M100 and swapping it in and seeing what that does (just in case as i heard this about the time i put the M100 in). So it may just be a glitch with mine

However i highly recommend the G&G M14 and think its easily an equal to the TM out of the box (having swapped with a guy at my local site for a game or two as he wanted to see what the G&G was like and I the TM)

Comment

Sorry to all these G&G guys, but the TM M14 is simply one of the best stock guns (possibly the best?) that you can buy.

They are flawless. I have a stupidly upgraded long version just for the sake of it really, but I've had two stock TM Socoms before and, as has been stated, they just outperform everything of a similar power!

If you wanted, you could up the fps a bit to say 350, maybe add a tightbore and use some .25s and you'll be laughing.

I wouldn't recommend any other M14! They are completely and absolutely worth the money. External finish is good too, and they have one of the nicest sounding charging sounds of all AEGs!
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

I think Yuo should look on other forums too for reviews. I think you will find that it is widely acknowledged pretty much everywhere that the TM is by far and away the best M14 on the market and one of the best guns full stop. That is what I would buy, no question. Noth that i doubt G&G owners just that the volume of TM owners who gush at owning a TM m14 an i dont think I have found a single review that diss's it
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Everyone's talking about upgrading fps and tightbores etc etc, but it so good stock - yes you can upgrade but don't assume that you have to. As said above, I think it's also arguably the best stock AEG.

Comment

Which is the best looking colour M14 stock, up close?

Comment

If you so decided to go with chinese aviod the AGM m14 as it is riddled with problems. One being the AGM is very fussy about magazines.
              Sorry if this has been mentioned just thought it would be valid point

Comment

yeah i think im going with a tm one, it will be a little while but yeah tm

cheers
                sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

TM, all the way. I keep selling mine and then missing it so much i get another.
                  Great aeg, fantastic range, the wood look is, in my oppinion, the best looking.
                  Ratty
                  Trader Feedback.
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

TM Full Stop.
                    Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
                    Working...
                    X