Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermal face mask

Hi guys,

I am looking for a thermal face face mask ( one that won't fog up ) also one that is fairly comfortable and non mesh my price limit is £50 can anyone recommend me some please ?

Many thanks Ruben

Re: Thermal face mask

Originally posted by CQB-Man View Post
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a thermal face face mask ( one that won't fog up ) also one that is fairly comfortable and non mesh my price limit is £50 can anyone recommend me some please ?

Many thanks Ruben
    No such item exists with 100% satisfaction....you'll have to use anti-fog,it all comes down to how hot you get or how much you sweat..

Comment

could you recommend me one that's good against fogging ?
      Last edited by CQB-Man; 15 May, 2012, 17:04.

Comment

Seen a few people using the Swiss Eye SWAT Mask Pro, it looks comfortable and should keep you warm as for any fogging issues just smear some cat crap on the lenses, just google Swiss Eye SWAT Mask Pro for pictures and where to get them from...

X-ray

Comment

I have a save phace mask and they are amazing dont fog at at all and come in loads of designs. Have duel thermal lenses and removable foam. Cost £40-£100 depending on design

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys not to keen on the Swiss eye swat mask but I'm loving the save phace masks they look awesome

Keep the suggestions coming guys !

Comment

Look into high end paintball masks. TBH, no setup is perfect. I use full size mesh goggles and a mesh half mask and find the combo great.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CQB-Man Find out more about CQB-Man
              Working...
              X