need advice on o-rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice on o-rings

hey guys, just bought some o-rings off ebay for my glock17 as when i was filling the gas my old one popped out and was lost

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-In...item1e6ab60a24

but now im thinking that they aren't the right o-rings for my gun , any advice would be greatly appreciated!

thanks, thedexter

Re: need advice on o-rings

There are for any gas mags I think. Are they super small for going inside the fill valve?

Comment

hi, yes they are for going in the fill valve but i dont know if they are the right ones :L

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but they look too fat.

If they do fit please update as I'd be interested in grabbing a load for my TM mags.

Comment

yeah thats what i thought, anyone know any uk retailers who sell the o-rings ?

might try these as well http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Va...item1e6aba72d4
          aparently this is a kit for tm mags which includes all the seals that you should need for TM mags, might give it a shot for £12, seller states

12x Release valve O-rings (3 Different sizes, 4 of each)
          8x Silent fill valve O-rings (May also be suitable for use as internal fill valve O-rings)
          4x External fill valve O-rings --- the ones that im looking for, for the bottom of the mag

i'll let you know if they fit once i recieve them

Comment

Mate save your money and buy a pack of disposable lighters with refill valves on the bottom, use a pin to rob them of the seals on the fill valves, perfect proven fit for 99% of GBB mag fill valves.

I have about 20 lighters lying around the home, all missing the rubbers because I am getting into TM pistols and my Madbull propane adaptor don't like filling TM mags without a seal.

Comment

ahh ok never though of that ,if i could use them then that would be awesome and alot cheaper , do you recon that these would be ok ?
              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-x-ELECTR...item416238f67c

do all refillable lighters have the seals ? and thanks for your advice so far, seeming to of saved me alot of money

Comment

Yes mate those are exactly the ones.
                Not all disposable lighters have them, but that advert states that they are refillable so those particular ones will have them.

Comment

ok thanks, just ordered them so i'll let you know what happens when they arrive. aswell as whether the original ones i bought fit or not

Comment

forgot to say, sent the seller an email about the original o-rings i bought asking where on the magazine they are for and his reply was

"Hi, these fit in the opening of the fill valve where the gas can nozzle goes in but in quite a few brands (KSC, KWA, WE, King Arms, Pro-Arms and some others) they also fit inside the valve to replace leaking o-rings."

Comment

I'm betting they are for between the valve and the magazine if you know what I mean.
                      Very vague response though

Comment

hey, just got my o-rings off ebay and they seem to fit in alright (not as good a fit as the disposable lighter o-rings), so they sometimes fall out, but i think that might be because i havn't fit them quite right.

Comment

So do your mags fill ok with either orings on?

Comment

yeah both of the o-rings seem to fit, and allow me to fill the mags fine without any leaks, but the ones off ebay are not such as perfect fit, i think they are a little bit fatter than they should be and sometimes will fall out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thedexter Find out more about thedexter
                            Working...
                            X